Sunday, March 16, 2014

about me




twenty-six but barely. I have always felt that I have had a childlike heart and spirit. I found in my life that most of the time the things I am skilled at are discovered by experiences that draw them out of me. I am a lover of art and beauty.  I seek to find it where ever I go.  I am a visionary person. I look for the good in others. I seek adventure at its finest but also am a safety freak when it comes to certain things. My home comprises of the people and memories that have traveled along the West Coast from Seatttle, to Portland, to San Francisco, to Southern California.  I also call Brazil my home away from home, where I spent two challenging but beautiful years of my life teaching and exploring the beautiful country. I am a dreamer and seeker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs